Why should I switch careers to cyber security?
If you are reading this, you must already have at least one reason to switch careers to the cyber security industry.
Here are 6 reasons why you should take the plunge:
- Become part of a dynamic industry – Cyber security is evolving and developing at a rapid pace so you will constantly be learning.
- Reap a great financial reward – Cyber security professionals are among some of the highest-paid growth jobs across APAC.
- Working for the greater good – Through fighting to reduce cyber-crime and organisations’ cyber risks, you will be helping businesses, communities and can have a positive impact on society.
- Learn in-demand skills – The skills that you will learn will be highly transferrable meaning you can improve your flexibility and adaptability to switch careers across industries and locations around the world.
- Huge industry demand – The industry is experiencing unprecedented growth that does not appear to be slowing down anytime soon. This is particularly the case across APAC. Click here to find out more.
- Challenge yourself – You will get to test yourself every day by solving challenging cyber issues.
It is predicted that global spending on cyber security is expected to grow from US$126 billion in 2016 to US$251 billion by 2026, with cyber security job openings continuing to reach record numbers over the 4 million marks well beyond 2021. With this unprecedented growth, there is no better time to switch careers into cyber security.
Complete a cyber security course and switch careers today
If you are going to become an expert and work to protect, defend, and respond to cyber security challenges then you are going to need a current industry-recognised, certified education. The good news is that there are efficient and effective ways to become qualified and get up to speed so that you can dive into your new and exciting career as a cyber security professional as soon as possible.
Institute of Data brings together cyber security trainers that are leading professionals, who are actively working in the cyber security industry. With over 1000 industry partners and contacts plus access to the Institute of Data hidden job market, you will have an extensive network to lean on once graduating. This means that your new job in cyber security is waiting just around the corner. To meet the needs of students and professionals from all backgrounds and situations, the Institute of Data offer a flexible payment plan to make the switch seamless and value-driven.
The only thing waiting on is you. Get in contact with an Institute of Data representative and for support in making the first step towards your new career in cyber security.